At Trinity Centre, LLC we are committed to protecting and preserving our environment. Along with the green initiatives we have taken in the building, we have provided tips and links to great websites that will aid in continuing the initiative in daily life here and at home.
- Optimize the energy settings on computers and other electronic devices and make sure to shut them down at the end of the day.
- Unplug printers, scanners and copiers that are only used occasionally.
- Turn off all lights and any audio / visual equipment that is not being used.
- Keep things digital and minimize the use of materials whenever possible, do not use unnecessary amounts of paper.
- Implement the use of recycled materials such as recycled paper whenever possible.
- Bringing lunch and using reusable containers cannot only save unnecessary waste but costs too. If you order take-out join co-workers in large orders to minimize waste of small individual packaging.
- Bring in mugs / glasses / utensils to reduce the use of paper / plastic goods.
Click on the links below for more Green Information: